Developed and produced by IBMP, ZDC Biomol is a kit for the detection of Zika, Chikungunya, and discrimination of the four serotypes of Dengue virus (DENV-1, DENV-2, DENV-3, DENV-4). The innovative test performs molecular diagnosis through the real-time PCR technique and allows diagnosis in the initial phase of infection.
The product represents an important advance to face the challenge of seeking a more accurate diagnosis for these arboviruses. The use of molecular methods has been pointed out as one of the main tools for this type of diagnosis due to their high sensitivity and specificity and importance in the epidemiological studies destined to the actions of surveillance and control of these diseases.
- Differential diagnosis of Zika, Dengue (1,2,3 and 4) and Chikungunya viruses;
- High sensitivity for pathogens detection;
- Reliable methodology for diagnosis;
- All required reagents provided in a single kit;
- Accuracy, specificity, and high performance
Product with registration filed to ANVISA, currently available for research use.
Learn more about
Contact the product development team and become a partner.